?
Confidence
Prediction
Name & Date
Patrick Loney
on Apr 28, 2019

Updates

2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Four-Star Safety Vito Tisdale Commits to Kentucky
Four-Star In-State Safety Vito Tisdale Commits to Kentucky
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck
A primer for four-star safety Vito Tisdale's decision and the latest on Kentucky's remaining 2020 targets.
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Four-Star Defensive Back Joel Williams Commits to Kentucky
Breaking: Kentucky reels in four-star defensive back Joel Williams over Alabama, Auburn and several more.
3 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Kentucky Football 2020 Class Breakdown: Defense
Braxton Howard breaks down the defensive side of Kentucky's 2020 recruiting class to this point
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Monday Football Recruiting Notes
Recruitments are fluid especially this time with a lot changing behind the scene. With that being said, I just got off the phone with four-star defensive tackle Josaih Hayes. He told me the official visit to Ole Miss went really well and so on. I flat out asked him if he was still considering other schools namely, Kentucky. He said yes, he has no favorites at this time and the talk of him being set on Ole Miss is just that. However, I have changed my prediction from Kentucky to Ole Miss for him. It is close to home and Lane Kiffin is going all-in on his recruitment. Four-star DB Joel Williams will no longer announce his decision tomorrow morning. He will now make his decision on Wednesday. I do not see any reason for UK fans to panic as I fully expect Kentucky to receive his NLI on Wednesday. Wednesday as a whole is shaping up to be a huge day for UK football. Four-star OL R.J. Adams recruitment is a toss-up between Kentucky and NC State. I am leaning slightly towards NC State at this time, but wouldn't be shocked if its Kentucky. He will make his college decision tomorrow at 2:45 pm ET. Four-star OT Jeremy Flax recruitment also seems like a toss-up between Kentucky and Auburn. I asked him today about the recent picks today of him leaning towards Auburn again, he seemed a little miffed by it, I flat out asked Flax last night about me putting a prediction of him to Kentucky and he said it wouldn't be a bad decision. From his interview before his flight back to Kansas to last night, I believe Kentucky will land him. I am sticking to my prediction to Kentucky.As I mentioned in my Sunday Notes thread, Tyler Baron recruitment appears to be complicated with him and his GF wanting Kentucky, while his parents want Tennessee. His father is a staff member at Tennessee. This will be a recruitment that could be a last-minute decision.Vito Tisdale recruitment seems pretty cut and dry who stands out in his recruitment. While he could sign on Wednesday, we might not know it publically until January at the All-American game. I would be completely floored if it's not Kentucky. Octavious Oxendine recruitment is the same as Tisdale's. However, he will sign NLI and make it public this Wednesday. Kentucky is my pick.Michael Drennen II recruitment seems to be guesswork on what will happen depending on who you listen to, but I am under the impression he will sign this Wednesday. I am confident in my pick it will be Kentucky.
All Updates

Photos

(1 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”