Name & Date
Patrick Loney
on Apr 29, 2019

Videos

(1 Total)
Deondre Buford 6"5" 245 OL C/O2020

Updates

3 days ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck
The latest in Kentucky Football Recruiting. Who is trending towards Kentucky? Who could be the next commit? Who to watch for in the next few months? All of that and so much more in the Big Blue Banter Flight Deck.
12 days ago by Patrick Loney
Late Night Recruiting Updates
Kentucky had not one but two commits visited elsewhere this past weekend. Tre'Vonn Rybka visited Oregon officially and will take one more official visit, but with that being said he is all BBN. He will be back in Lexington this weekend unofficially. He is recruiting Tyler Baron and Vito Tisdale to Kentucky. As for the hot topic is Jordan Watkins his unofficial visit to Louisville went really well, but I've been told by multiple sources he is committed to Kentucky and from everything I've been told he is focused on his HS team and doesn't want any distractions.Earnest Sanders will be back in Lexington for the Tennessee game and I expect Justin Rogers and Deondre Buford to join him on the visit as Sanders has told me all along is visit as much as possible and those three talk all the time about coming back down to Lexington.
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
9/14 Florida Visitor List
I will update this list every day.OfficialsTre'Vonn Rybka R.J. Adams Michael Drennen II Tyler Baron Octavious Oxendine Commits Visiting UnofficiallyAndru Phillips Beau Allen John Young Justin Rogers Earnest Sanders Deondre Buford Jordan Watkins Izayah Cummings Carrington Valentine JuTahn McClain Torrance Davis Uncommitted Recruits Josh McClurg (2020)Travion Ford (2021)Jager Burton (2021)Damon Payne (2021)DC Tabscott (2021)Zion Rucker (2021)James Gillespie (2021)Levell Wright (2021)Myles Rowser (2022)Deshaun Lee (2022)Jeremiah Caldwell (2022)Christian Rapley (2022)
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Four-star Defensive End/Tackle Talks Kentucky Commitment
Tre'Vonn Rybka goes in-depth on his commitment to Kentucky, who he is actively recruiting, and if his recruitment is done.
2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Three-Star Offensive Lineman Deondre Buford Commits to Kentucky
Kentucky adds another commit to the 2020 class, as they reel in Detroit, Michigan native, offensive tackle Deondre Buford.
All Updates

Photos

(1 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”