Confidence
Prediction
Name & Date
Patrick Loney
on Jun 11, 2019

Updates

9 days ago by Patrick Loney
Tuesday Recruiting Notes
Kentucky's coaching staff is on the road. Coach Marrow is in Kentucky visiting four-star DL target Octavious Oxendine and UK walk-on commit Isaiah Beasley. I've been told Stoops will eventually visit Oxendine personally but won't be this week because Stoops can only visit him once and if Oxendine were playing this weekend for State Championship and Stoops watched that would count as his only visit. I can confirm though Oxendine will be in Lexington this weekend and likely visit UK unofficially so that won't count for Stoops visit. I've also spoke to four-star OL target RJ Adams today. He told me he will be cutting his top eight down this weekend. I fully expect Kentucky to make the cut and I think Kentucky is the leader in his recruitment.Coach Stoops and Coach LeBlanc are in Alabama to visit UK OL commit Joshua Jones. Jones is solid to his commitment to Kentucky.
4 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck Class Prediction 3.0
Part II of this week's Big Blue Banter Football Flight Deck. Tons of recruiting info, a complete class prediction and so much more.
5 mo ago by Patrick Loney
UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Offense
We take an in-depth look at the remaining offensive recruits by position left on the board.
5 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Yahtzee: Kentucky lands Offensive Lineman Joshua Jones
Kentucky football is gaining steam on a potential huge recruiting weekend.
5 mo ago by Patrick Loney
June 21st Official Visit Primer
Kentucky is set to host several key targets this weekend. Will the dice be rolling this weekend?
All Updates

Photos

(2 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”