on Apr 28, 2019

Videos

(2 Total)
officials Sophomore season highlights🤐
Justin Rogers Freshman Highlights

Updates

10 days ago by Patrick Loney
Louisville Visitor List
This list is a running list that will be updated periodically.Commits:Beau Allen John Young Deondre Buford Earnest Sanders Justin Rogers Tre'Vonn Rybka Andru Phillips JuTahn McClain Torrance Davis Uncommitted:Tyson Watson Jager Burton Jamie Felix
25 days ago by Patrick Loney
Monday Night Football Recruiting Notes
Just a little over a month away from Football early signing period. Kentucky hosted several highly-regarded recruits this past weekend.Joey Gatewood is talking to his mother about what to do next. I spoke to a source close to Gatewood, who was texting Gatewood during the visit. Joey absolutely enjoyed his time in Lexington. It is unknown if he'll visit Florida, Mississippi State, and LSU or just make a decision. Source did tell me that Joey is looking for a place where he'll have a chance to become the starter at QB and is looking at the QB room closely. I do believe that could help UK some with Nik, Walker has suffered multiple injuries that required surgery. Amani Gilmore could have some playing experience end of this season or potentially next season if Terry and Sawyer were to get hurt again and Beau Allen would also have a chance to either play or RS. After Terry and Sawyer leave (when Gatewood would become eligible) he could be the most game experienced QB in the room. Not sure you could say that at the other schools he is considering. Also, I was told Gatewood and Stoops talked about all of this and the fit is nearly perfect for each other.Tyrus Wheat was the other official visit. From what he told me the visit went really well. He plans to take an official visit to Mississippi State on Dec. 6th. Wheat said UK and Mississippi State are the two schools recruiting him the hardest.Tyler Baron tweeted out he made his decision. From what I have gathered it is truly a toss-up between Tennessee and Kentucky. With his father being on Tennesee staff that might tip the scale for the Vols, but he also has built a strong relationship with Kentucky's staff and commits. I made a prediction for Kentucky months ago, and I haven't changed that prediction at this time. Octavious Oxendine was at the game as well. Sounds like his visit went really well. The UK commits are recruiting him hard and hopeful he joins them next month.Rayshaun Benny and Justin Rogers really enjoyed their time in Lexington. Benny really likes Kentucky and plans to be back soon. Rogers has been in Lexington every time a major recruiting target visited. I fully expect Rogers signs with Kentucky and I think Kentucky is in a very good position for Benny. Lastly, I believe Kentucky is in very good position for four-star WR Michael Drennen II. I do believe in the end next month, he'll be a Cat.
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck
The latest in Kentucky Football Recruiting. Who is trending towards Kentucky? Who could be the next commit? Who to watch for in the next few months? All of that and so much more in the Big Blue Banter Flight Deck.
1 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Late Night Recruiting Updates
Kentucky had not one but two commits visited elsewhere this past weekend. Tre'Vonn Rybka visited Oregon officially and will take one more official visit, but with that being said he is all BBN. He will be back in Lexington this weekend unofficially. He is recruiting Tyler Baron and Vito Tisdale to Kentucky. As for the hot topic is Jordan Watkins his unofficial visit to Louisville went really well, but I've been told by multiple sources he is committed to Kentucky and from everything I've been told he is focused on his HS team and doesn't want any distractions.Earnest Sanders will be back in Lexington for the Tennessee game and I expect Justin Rogers and Deondre Buford to join him on the visit as Sanders has told me all along is visit as much as possible and those three talk all the time about coming back down to Lexington.
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Florida Preview
Tons of insider notes included in this week's UK Football Recruiting Notebook. A preview of who's visiting Kentucky this weekend, who is on commitment watch, others who could be trending towards Kentucky, and so much more.
All Updates

Photos

(2 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”