None
West Virginia
None

Staff Predictions

?
Confidence
Prediction
Name & Date
Our staff hasn't made any predictions for Kaiya Sheron yet.

Videos

(1 Total)
Junior Year Highlights

Updates

2 days ago by Patrick Loney
Football Recruiting Updates
With recruiting as a whole in uncharted territories with several variables and questions in play, here is what we have heard lately.In-State Recruits:Jager Burton visited Kentucky a week or so before everything ended on campus. He was able to take in spring practice and Burton came away impressed by what he told me. He felt the offense is very similar to what FD runs and it would be an easy transition from HS to College if he went to Kentucky. From talking to him and other sources, I feel Kentucky is in a very good spot for Burton. Ohio State is trying to sway him to be a Buckeye, but Burton and his teammate Dekel Crowdus both told me UK is home to them. Speaking of Crowdus, I feel the same for Kentucky's chances as I do for Burton. I think both recruits eventually commit to Kentucky and recruit the state very hard with Kaiya Sheron already in the fold. Sheron told me he was going to recruit very hard after he looked over the recruiting board. I fully expect Burton and Crowdus hear a bunch from Sheron and staff.I am strongly considering changing my pick for Jantzen Dunn to Ohio State for him. I haven't heard much lately between Dunn and Kentucky. After his unofficial visit to UK with several other in-state recruits, he was talking about how they all bonded well. But as time as moved on, I get the sense he is looking more and more at leaving the state. Out-of-State Recruits:I spoke with several out of state recruits lately that have received an offer from Kentucky. Last night, I spoke with three-star wide receiver Michael Jackson III. He informed me Coach Bouknight was recruiting him at Oregon previously, so he has built a relationship with Kentucky's new wide receiver coach. Jackson III also told me he had plans to visit Ohio State, Baylor, LSU, Oklahoma, Kansas State, and Texas. After the offer, he mentions he will want to take an unofficial visit to Kentucky as well. When I asked him about official visits, Jackson explained due to current COVID-19 quarantine he hasn't thought much about official visits, just unofficial visits he would like to take. I also spoke with three-star DB Trinity Bell after Coach Sumrall offered him. Bell told me that he doesn't know much about the Wildcats at this time, He also mentioned that Kentucky is his favorite school while we exchanged a couple of messages last night.Potential Silent Commit:A while back UK DB Joel Williams mentioned the Wildcats had a silent commit out of Louisiana. Since then Coach Smith resigned and he was known as the coach who had the contacts in the state. However, I did some digging and found Coach Clink has some contacts in the state and played a major role in Kentucky landing Kelvin Joseph and Joel Williams. I believe the safe bet at this time at who the silent commit would be three-star DB Tyrell Raby. He hasn't been shy about his interest in Kentucky ever since he visited UK a while back and he is very close to UK DB Joel Williams. With that being said, I do think there is a legitimate chance, Kentucky has more than one silent commit in and out of state.
5 days ago by Patrick Loney
Three-star Quarterback Kaiya Sheron Talks Kentucky Commitment
Kentucky lands their 2021 Quarterback with three-star in-state quarterback Kaiya Sheron

Photos

(1 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”