?
Confidence
Prediction
Name & Date
Patrick Loney
on Feb 16, 2020

Updates

12 days ago by Dowell Harmon
Yahtzee! Kentucky Lands In-State DB Jordan Lovett
Lovett, a 3-star defensive back from North Hardin, picks the Cats over Louisville, Mizzou, WVU, Cincinnati, and Boston College.
21 days ago by Patrick Loney
Important Note on Kentucky FB 2021 Target
I just exchanged messages with Coach Brent Thompson of North Hardin. He informs me that he spoke with Jordan Lovett today. Coach informs me that during their conversation Lovett is trying to cut down his list of schools at this time. A possible decision could come in the next two-three weeks. Lovett is a teammate to recent Kentucky RB commit Lavell Wright.
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
New 2021 Football Recruiting Predictions
As promised, I have made several new predictions. A made picks to Kentucky for Jager Burton, Brody Wisecarver, Jordan Lovett, Jantzen Dunn , Lavell Wright , and Dekel Crowdus.

Photos

(1 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”