Medium Confidence
Patrick Loney
on Feb 16, 2020

Updates

Patrick Loney
4 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Mock Football Recruiting Class 2021 1.0
Folks' majority of these picks are based on inside information. However, some picks some things will have to fall Kentucky's way for it to happen with Kentucky having 11 commits already in the fold. QB: Kaiya Sheron is firmly committed to Kentucky and is the only QB that will be taken in the class.RB: With Lavell Wright already in the fold the question that remained was would the staff settle on one RB or would they take another RB. After vetting Kyree Young academics and few other things, the Wildcats are interested in taking another running back in the class. At this time, I expect the Wildcats to take two RB's with Lavell Wright being joined with Kyree Young.WR: Armond Scott, Chauncey Magwood, Dekel Crowdus are all solidity committed to Kentucky. I could see the WIldcats taking two more guys. I would predict Quincy Skinner and then someone else to be determined. TE: I still believe Jordan Dingle will be a Wildcat in the end, however, the staff is heavily involved in four-star TE Michael Trigg. I am skeptical on if Coach Cal is going to offer Trigg a scholarship for basketball, but if he does, I do think things become much more interesting in his recruitment and for Kentucky. Trigg recruitment is worth watching.OL: With David Wohlabaugh & Paul Rodriguez firmly committed to Kentucky. I do believe in the coming months they will be joined with Jager Burton staying home and joining his teammate Dekel Crowdus. I do believe Kentucky will look in adding another O-lineman but who I am not sure at this time. It could be a junior college recruit.DL: As you folks may have noticed I didn't mention Rayshaun Benny. Kentucky is joined by hometown schools Michigan and Michigan State recruiting him on the DL, which is the side he prefers to play on. I think Benny eventually joins the Kentucky class. I also wouldn't be shocked is joined by Damon Payne as both Michigan products are close to UK players Marquan McCall, Justin Rogers, and DeAndre Square. I think the Wildcats have a chance on adding Kelvin Gilliam and or Jamarius Dinkins. I look for Kentucky to have another stacked DL class with Kahlil Saunders already committed to UK.LB: With JUCO LB Joko Willis already in the fold the staff can be even more selective on who they add. I believe UK's next commit will be Martez Thrower. The hard-hitting LB fits the bill for what UK looks for in a linebacker. Beyond Thrower, I am not sure who else will join the class in the LB positions. CB: Kentucky wants to add one JUCO CB and then get a couple of HS CB's. With Khyree Jackson delaying his commitment from originally next month, I would think this may throw a wrench in for the staff. The Wildcats have been and will remain heavily involved for Jackson and I believe he is their top JUCO CB target. I am not sure if the Wildcats will land Jackson or not at this time, but if not I do believe the staff will push hard for Kamal Hadden. With Joko Willis already in the fold and Hadden previously visited UK in the past there is a chance he could be the JUCO CB for Kentucky. With that being said the staff is in the mix for several recruits that could flip to Kentucky. Boston College commit Jalen McCain and West Virginia commit Andrew Wilson-Lamp. Both recruits are extremely interested in Kentucky and I predict both will flip to Kentucky if the staff pushes for both recruits. Kentucky would likely take 3 CB's including a JUCO CB.S: Kentucky is set on Safety with Jordan Lovett already committed to UK. The Wildcats are not actively looking to add another safety to the class.P: With the recent commit of Wilson Berry the punter position is set for the foreseeable future. The Australian punter will come to Kentucky with four years of eligibility. Kentucky 2021 class: All current commits, plus Jager Burton, Jordan Dingle, Kamal Hadden/or Khyree Jackson, Damon Payne, Rayshaun Benny, Quincy Skinner, Martez Thrower, Jamarius Dinkins, Kyree Young, Jalen McCain, Andrew Wilson-Lamp.Overall the numbers will change, but I think in the end UK will get close to signing a full 25 man class.
Patrick Loney
5 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Important Note on Kentucky FB 2021 Target
I just exchanged messages with Coach Brent Thompson of North Hardin. He informs me that he spoke with Jordan Lovett today. Coach informs me that during their conversation Lovett is trying to cut down his list of schools at this time. A possible decision could come in the next two-three weeks. Lovett is a teammate to recent Kentucky RB commit Lavell Wright.
YAHTZEE! La'Vell Wright is a Wildcat
5 mo ago by Dowell Harmon
YAHTZEE! La'Vell Wright is a Wildcat
Wright, the 3-star all-purpose back, becomes the second in-state recruit to choose the Cats over West Virginia, Purdue, and Missouri.
Patrick Loney
8 mo ago by Patrick Loney
New 2021 Football Recruiting Predictions
As promised, I have made several new predictions. A made picks to Kentucky for Jager Burton, Brody Wisecarver, Jordan Lovett, Jantzen Dunn , Lavell Wright , and Dekel Crowdus.

Photos

(1 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”

×
subscribe Verify your student status