Purdue
None
+ 3 More

Staff Predictions

?
Confidence
Prediction
Name & Date
Our staff hasn't made any predictions for D'Eryk Jackson yet.

Updates

3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Tuesday Night Football Recruiting Notes
We are one week away from finding out where four-star defensive end Tre'Vonn Rybka will be committing to. During the early summer, Rybka informed me his recruitment wouldn't necessarily end after his decision. I do believe that has changed now with him essentially being down to Tennessee and Kentucky for quite some time. I do believe there is legit chance Kentucky plays Yahtzee next Tuesday.Rybka could start another hot streak on the recruiting trail. I spoke with Deondre Buford over the weekend. A decision from him could come next week as well. I really like Kentucky's chances to reel in the Michigan offensive lineman. He mentioned that if he didn't have a game on August 31st, he would consider visiting Kentucky's season opener.I spoke with Beau Allen on his recent visit to Kentucky. He told me that he felt good about the other commitments staying committed especially Justin Rogers. Beau said Rogers feels at home at Kentucky. Allen went on to say he thinks the Wildcats will get Rickey Hyatt and Vito Tisdale. Which leads me to think Kentucky could add potentially three recruits by the end of this month. The order of those three could go as Rybka, Buford, and Hyatt (officially visits Aug. 31st.) or vice versa with Buford and Rybka. I do think Hyatt will be the trifecta. Linebacker recruiting is still perplexing to me as Eric Shaw has eliminated the Wildcats tonight. If Kentucky will only be getting one LB commit in this class which right now is what I have had predicted because it is difficult to predict who else could join D'Eryk Jackson in the linebacker room.
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck Class Prediction 3.0
Part II of this week's Big Blue Banter Football Flight Deck. Tons of recruiting info, a complete class prediction and so much more.
5 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Kentucky Football Recruiting Class of 2020 Projection 2.0
Big Blue Banter recruiting guru, Patrick Loney, gives his projections for Kentucky's 2020 football recruiting class.
5 mo ago by Patrick Loney
UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Defense
An in-depth analysis of the remaining defensive recruiting targets by position.
5 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Important Notes on Key LB Target
Key LB target Romello Height has informed me will make his college decision soon. He did say decision will not come today. He also said he'll drop his final four schools soon. I expect Kentucky to make the list. Kentucky was his leader after the UK and Miami official visits. He recently visited Georgia Tech officially as well. Height is very good friends with UK LB commit D'Eryk Jackson.
All Updates

Photos

(1 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”