?
Confidence
Prediction
Name & Date
Patrick Loney
on Jul 31, 2019

Updates

2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Four-Star Defensive Tackle Octavious Oxendine Commits to Kentucky
Kentucky lands in-state four-star Octavious Oxendine to add to a loaded defensive line class
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Monday Football Recruiting Notes
Recruitments are fluid especially this time with a lot changing behind the scene. With that being said, I just got off the phone with four-star defensive tackle Josaih Hayes. He told me the official visit to Ole Miss went really well and so on. I flat out asked him if he was still considering other schools namely, Kentucky. He said yes, he has no favorites at this time and the talk of him being set on Ole Miss is just that. However, I have changed my prediction from Kentucky to Ole Miss for him. It is close to home and Lane Kiffin is going all-in on his recruitment. Four-star DB Joel Williams will no longer announce his decision tomorrow morning. He will now make his decision on Wednesday. I do not see any reason for UK fans to panic as I fully expect Kentucky to receive his NLI on Wednesday. Wednesday as a whole is shaping up to be a huge day for UK football. Four-star OL R.J. Adams recruitment is a toss-up between Kentucky and NC State. I am leaning slightly towards NC State at this time, but wouldn't be shocked if its Kentucky. He will make his college decision tomorrow at 2:45 pm ET. Four-star OT Jeremy Flax recruitment also seems like a toss-up between Kentucky and Auburn. I asked him today about the recent picks today of him leaning towards Auburn again, he seemed a little miffed by it, I flat out asked Flax last night about me putting a prediction of him to Kentucky and he said it wouldn't be a bad decision. From his interview before his flight back to Kansas to last night, I believe Kentucky will land him. I am sticking to my prediction to Kentucky.As I mentioned in my Sunday Notes thread, Tyler Baron recruitment appears to be complicated with him and his GF wanting Kentucky, while his parents want Tennessee. His father is a staff member at Tennessee. This will be a recruitment that could be a last-minute decision.Vito Tisdale recruitment seems pretty cut and dry who stands out in his recruitment. While he could sign on Wednesday, we might not know it publically until January at the All-American game. I would be completely floored if it's not Kentucky. Octavious Oxendine recruitment is the same as Tisdale's. However, he will sign NLI and make it public this Wednesday. Kentucky is my pick.Michael Drennen II recruitment seems to be guesswork on what will happen depending on who you listen to, but I am under the impression he will sign this Wednesday. I am confident in my pick it will be Kentucky.
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
2020 Predicted Early Signing Period Class
Folks, this is subject to change as recruitments change daily. Here is how I could see the class be on Dec.18. I am basing these predictions off of information I have heard for months and what I have been told very recently from multiple sources. All 16 commits stay committed and sign.Likely additions to the class:R.J. Adams Joel Williams Octavious Oxendine Michael Drennen II Josaih Hayes or Eric Taylor Tyler Baron Vito Tisdale Possible AdditionsDamien Alford or JJ Hester
2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Tuesday Recruiting Notes
Kentucky's coaching staff is on the road. Coach Marrow is in Kentucky visiting four-star DL target Octavious Oxendine and UK walk-on commit Isaiah Beasley. I've been told Stoops will eventually visit Oxendine personally but won't be this week because Stoops can only visit him once and if Oxendine were playing this weekend for State Championship and Stoops watched that would count as his only visit. I can confirm though Oxendine will be in Lexington this weekend and likely visit UK unofficially so that won't count for Stoops visit. I've also spoke to four-star OL target RJ Adams today. He told me he will be cutting his top eight down this weekend. I fully expect Kentucky to make the cut and I think Kentucky is the leader in his recruitment.Coach Stoops and Coach LeBlanc are in Alabama to visit UK OL commit Joshua Jones. Jones is solid to his commitment to Kentucky.
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Monday Night Football Recruiting Notes
Just a little over a month away from Football early signing period. Kentucky hosted several highly-regarded recruits this past weekend.Joey Gatewood is talking to his mother about what to do next. I spoke to a source close to Gatewood, who was texting Gatewood during the visit. Joey absolutely enjoyed his time in Lexington. It is unknown if he'll visit Florida, Mississippi State, and LSU or just make a decision. Source did tell me that Joey is looking for a place where he'll have a chance to become the starter at QB and is looking at the QB room closely. I do believe that could help UK some with Nik, Walker has suffered multiple injuries that required surgery. Amani Gilmore could have some playing experience end of this season or potentially next season if Terry and Sawyer were to get hurt again and Beau Allen would also have a chance to either play or RS. After Terry and Sawyer leave (when Gatewood would become eligible) he could be the most game experienced QB in the room. Not sure you could say that at the other schools he is considering. Also, I was told Gatewood and Stoops talked about all of this and the fit is nearly perfect for each other.Tyrus Wheat was the other official visit. From what he told me the visit went really well. He plans to take an official visit to Mississippi State on Dec. 6th. Wheat said UK and Mississippi State are the two schools recruiting him the hardest.Tyler Baron tweeted out he made his decision. From what I have gathered it is truly a toss-up between Tennessee and Kentucky. With his father being on Tennesee staff that might tip the scale for the Vols, but he also has built a strong relationship with Kentucky's staff and commits. I made a prediction for Kentucky months ago, and I haven't changed that prediction at this time. Octavious Oxendine was at the game as well. Sounds like his visit went really well. The UK commits are recruiting him hard and hopeful he joins them next month.Rayshaun Benny and Justin Rogers really enjoyed their time in Lexington. Benny really likes Kentucky and plans to be back soon. Rogers has been in Lexington every time a major recruiting target visited. I fully expect Rogers signs with Kentucky and I think Kentucky is in a very good position for Benny. Lastly, I believe Kentucky is in very good position for four-star WR Michael Drennen II. I do believe in the end next month, he'll be a Cat.
All Updates

Photos

(1 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”