Name & Date
Patrick Loney
on Jul 12, 2019

Videos

(1 Total)
JUNR - 94T, 3INT, 470 Yds, 5TD

Updates

2 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Three-star Safety Rickey Hyatt Talks Kentucky Commitment
Kentucky's newest commit spoke with Big Blue Banter on why he chose Kentucky and what his future plans are.
2 mo ago by Braxton Howard
Three-Star Safety Rickey Hyatt Commits to Kentucky
Kentucky adds 17th commit in three-star safety Rickey Hyatt from Westerville, Ohio.
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
UK Football Recruiting Notebook: Florida Preview
Tons of insider notes included in this week's UK Football Recruiting Notebook. A preview of who's visiting Kentucky this weekend, who is on commitment watch, others who could be trending towards Kentucky, and so much more.
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
What Are We Hearing
While this weekend is not going to be a huge recruiting weekend unlike next weekend as Kroger Field will be packed full of fans and recruits. With that being said here is what we are hearing.We've have heard Rickey Hyatt has canceled his official visit to North Carolina this weekend. Sources told me before his official visit and after the staff in Lexington felt good about getting Hyatt with the intent to cancel his official visit. Since he has look for a commitment to come in the near future. I do have him predicted to Kentucky.We are also hearing that Tyler Baron and Michael Drennen II are even more so trending towards Kentucky. Both recruits will be officially visiting Kentucky next weekend. While a lot is happening in Knoxville, the Cats' are in prime position to steal one that appeared to be a "lock" to Tennessee. In fact, sources feel Kentucky chances are real and I am seriously considering putting him on commitment watch for next weekend visit. The same can be said for Drennen, as sources have told me in the last few weeks, Kentucky was in a much better position than some folks wanted to believe. Sources even said he is close to committing to Kentucky a few weeks ago. I am also contemplating putting him on commitment watch.With Tre'Vonn Rybka commitment being solid as I mentioned, he will be on campus next weekend officially actively recruiting Baron to join him the Blue & White. Rybka is set on Kentucky and is also actively recruiting four-star safety, Vito Tisdale.Speaking of Vito Tisdale, sources have told me Kentucky is the heavy favorite for him. Rybka informed me he isn't sure Tisdale will be visiting next weekend, but I wouldn't be shocked if the in-state safety is in fact on UK's campus for the Florida game. Sources also said Tisdale has built a very strong relationship with the coaching staff and majority of the UK commits.
3 mo ago by Patrick Loney
Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck
The Big Blue Banter Football Recruiting Flight Deck is back with tons of insider notes, who is on commitment watch, predictions and so much more.
All Updates

Photos

(2 Total)
×

National Average Rating

The National Average Rating is a proprietary formula that calculates an industry-wide aggregate rating for each recruiting prospect. The formula includes publicly listed grades, scores, ratings and rankings by national recruiting services, along with a Big Blue Banter rating. Combining the data provides a rating for each prospect, which is then normalized to fit the Big Blue Banter Rating 100-point scale.

The intent of this rating is to provide Big Blue Banter readers with a comprehensive snapshot of how individual prospects rank nationally.
×

Big Blue Banter Rating

99-100: Elite national prospect (Five-star)

Considered one of the best prospects in the nation and a likely difference-maker at the collegiate level. Displays all of the physical skills to be a future All-American with potential to be an early-round NFL draft pick.

90-98: Elite state prospect (Four-star)

Considered one of the best 30-40 prospects in the state and a top 250 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to be a major early contributor at the collegiate level with high professional potential.

80-89: Quality prospect (Three-star)

Considered one of the best 100 prospects in the state and a top 500 national prospect. Displays the physical skills to develop into a contributor over the course of his college career. Has the ability to become a professional prospect over time with development.

70-79: Solid prospect (Two-star)

Considered one of the top 250 prospects in the state. Has the physical skills to be a potential contributor at a D-1 program over the course of his collegiate career with significant development. Professional potential is low.
×

Staff Predictions

The predictions represent which school each staff member believes will ultimately sign the recruit, and the confidence meter represents his level of certainty in that outcome.

Example #1

If the predicted school is Kentucky and confidence is set to “High”, then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Kentucky and I feel very certain about that.”

Example #2

If the predicted school is “Alabama” and confidence is set to “Low,” then the staff member is saying “I believe that this recruit will ultimately sign with Alabama, but I’m not very certain about that.”