Today’s segment of the Daily Banter is going to highlight the fact that more than one outlet is talking about Kentucky Football as a darkhorse in not just the East, but also the entire SEC.
“You can’t consider LSU a dark horse, so you can’t go there. I would go to Kentucky,” Musburger told SEC Country on Thursday. “A little bit of a sleeper. They’re going to win some big games under Mark Stoops.”
Musburger is not alone in seeing UK as a darkhorse this coming football season in the SEC.
- Kentucky Baseball picked up a big commitment from Jimmy Ramsey. He is a 6’7″ pitcher and great hitter from Minnesota. Check out his profile and video in the aforementioned link.
- B3 exclusively got word that top recruit Blue Smith would be giving UK a visit soon. That is huge because it will likely be his last visit before announcing.
- Kentucky Class of 2015 alumni Kendra Harrison won her first United States 100-Meter Hurdles Championship, while senior Sha’Keela Saunders and Class of 2014 alumnus Andrew Evans earned spots on the Team USA that will compete at the 2017 IAAF World Championships later this summer, on a banner Saturday for Wildcats
- Future ‘Cat Sydney McLaughlin is breaking records again. This time she broke the junior world record in the 400m hurdles.
- The Charlotte Hornets outlets are quite excited to have Malik Monk coming to the team. This outlet proclaims Monk as the ‘steal of the draft’
- We have all heard about Hamidou Diallo’s jumping ability. Do you want to see his absurdity in motion?
— Jeremiah Jakee' Gray (@G_PaidInFull08) June 24, 2017
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) June 24, 2017
— Kentucky Football (@UKFootball) June 24, 2017
— UK FB Performance (@UK_FB_Strength) June 24, 2017
- It appears Bam Adebayo is happy to be in South Beach
— Jabari Ashe (@Jloading_) June 25, 2017
- Lonzo Ball was throwing out the first pitch, somewhat awkwardly, and the Kings Twitter account roasted him.
— Sactown Royalty (@sactownroyalty) June 24, 2017
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) June 24, 2017
- This is some pretty solid Nostradamus-esque fire
Wouldn't be surprised if @JordanSpieth just holed this bunker shot
— Justin Thomas (@JustinThomas34) June 25, 2017
— 120 Sports (@120Sports) June 25, 2017
- John McEnroe decided to open his mouth and say something idiotic. He said Serena Williams would be one of the worst players in Tennis if she played the men’s league.
- There is some smoke regarding the Pacers, Cavs, and Nuggets in a multi-team trade for Paul George. It would land George in Cleveland, and Kevin Love in Denver.
- The New York Mets organization has decided to promote Tim Tebow to high class A ball.
- Here are the top 15 most likely players to be dealt before the MLB Trade Deadline.
— WAFF 48 (@waff48) June 25, 2017
- This has to be the tweet of 2017, right?
📂 Louisville Cardinals Basketball
└⚠️ This folder is empty
— Barstool UK (@BarstoolUK) June 26, 2017