Kentucky is coming off a monstrous victory at West Virginia on Saturday night. The young ‘Cats came back from 17 points IN Morgantown and grew up right in front of us. One of the biggest problems this team has is a lack of a guy who can put them on their back and carry them.
Kentucky has been hoping that guy would be Kevin Knox… and it might just be. Since Knox had some struggles, he got in the gym and became a better player.
Kevin Knox had hit just 2 of 14 threes in a three-game slump. He started making 500 shots a day before/after practice … and he's hit 16 of 23 FG, 9 of 12 threes, 12 of 14 FT and scored 53 points in 70 minutes since. https://t.co/h8RgmNoiaV
— Kyle Tucker (@KyleTucker_SEC) January 28, 2018
Knox has become the ‘Cats go-to guy and seems to be growing with each game. They are going to absolutely need that kind of player come March. Hopefully, he continues his growth and turns UK into a national title threat.
— Kentucky Basketball (@KentuckyMBB) January 28, 2018
- With the Kentucky win over West Va, it clinched the SEC vs. Big XII Challenge. The SEC had never won this before.
For the first time ever…
The SEC WINS the Big 12/SEC Challenge! pic.twitter.com/jxlRCog6Er
— SEC Network (@SECNetwork) January 28, 2018
- UK Athletics and KSTV put out an amazing video showing the behind the scenes compilation of the UK game Saturday night. They are phenomenal at this.
- Check out what Baseball Coach Nick Mingione has to say about who will be impact players for his Baseball team this spring.
- You can also check out the first look at this baseball team with this piece we published. It has the fast facts about the 2018 ‘Cats and the roster.
- Kentucky’s top-ranked football recruit, Xavier Peters, has flipped his commitment from UK to Florida State.
- Here is our most recent podcast, we discussed Xavier Peters, the new WR Coach, The Pro Bowl and much more, check it out here.
- Here are your updated SEC Basketball Standings. As UK seems to be at a jumping off point with the win at West Va here is where they stand for the backstretch as the ‘Cats try and win the SEC.