Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Home B3 Podcasts

B3 Podcasts

B3 Basketball Podcast: NBA Aftermath Edition

The guys and gal got together Friday night to record the basketball podcast.  We pushed the podcast back one day to be able to...

UK Football Podcast: Reviewing USCjr with Cole Cubelic & Previewing Florida

Tonight was a lengthy but fun podcast.  First, we were able to review the South Carolina game with the gang before Cole Cubelic joined...

UK Baseball Podcast: Nick Mingione Edition

We were able to have a special guest on for our podcast, Kentucky Head Coach Nick Mingione. It was a fun discussion featuring Big Blue Nation...

UK Basketball: Gatorade’s ‘Secret To Victory’ Podcast With Karl-Anthony Towns

There is no doubt you have seen the commercials for Gatorade's new 'the secret to victory' series.  You see various top athletes talking about...

UK Football: Banter Boys Podcast Cole Cubelic Edition

Big Blue Banter had the pleasure of chatting with SEC football analyst Cole Cubelic.  Cole was able to justify the Big Blue Nation's optimism...

The B3 Basketball Podcast: Cal Rumors and Basketball Movies Edition

This is a fun podcast, however, full disclosure we wrapped up before Coach Cal shot down the Knicks rumor. Having said that, we did discuss...

The B3 Football Podcast: Saturday Down South Edition

On this week's podcast, myself, Max, and Patrick were joined by Joe Cox.  Cox recently wrote an article citing the mistakes the media has...

UK Football Podcast: JD Harmon Edition

Big Blue Banter had the honor of bringing former 'Cat JD Harmon on the Football Podcast.  JD Harmon was a great player for Kentucky,...

B3 Basketball Podcast: Derek and Dakari Contracts Edition

This edition of the B3 Basketball Podcast was a fun one.  It got intense at times and we covered a ton of stuff. We started...

B3 Basketball Podcast; Louisville’s Shame Edition

The guys and gals at the B3 podcast got together to chat UK Basketball.  Keith, Patrick, Michele, and Dustin joined up and talked about...