Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Home B3 Podcasts

B3 Podcasts

B3 Football Podcast: Louisville Hate Week Edition

This one was fun folks, we had some epic UL rants, we had some DC vs. Marvel smack talk, we had some food fights,...

B3 Basketball Podcast: NBA Aftermath Edition

The guys and gal got together Friday night to record the basketball podcast.  We pushed the podcast back one day to be able to...

B3 Football Podcast: Music City Bowl Preview Edition

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/365161376" params="color=#0066cc&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true" width="100%" height="300" iframe="true" /]

UK Baseball Podcast: Nick Mingione Edition

We were able to have a special guest on for our podcast, Kentucky Head Coach Nick Mingione. It was a fun discussion featuring Big Blue Nation...

The B3 Football Podcast: Louisville Game and Coaching Craziness Edition

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/361883654" params="color=#0066cc&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true" width="100%" height="300" iframe="true" /]

UK Football Podcast: Reviewing USCjr with Cole Cubelic & Previewing Florida

Tonight was a lengthy but fun podcast.  First, we were able to review the South Carolina game with the gang before Cole Cubelic joined...

UK Basketball: Gatorade’s ‘Secret To Victory’ Podcast With Karl-Anthony Towns

There is no doubt you have seen the commercials for Gatorade's new 'the secret to victory' series.  You see various top athletes talking about...

The B3 Football Podcast: TD Terry Commit Edition

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/368309543" params="color=#0066cc&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true" width="100%" height="300" iframe="true" /]

UK Football: Banter Boys Podcast Cole Cubelic Edition

Big Blue Banter had the pleasure of chatting with SEC football analyst Cole Cubelic.  Cole was able to justify the Big Blue Nation's optimism...

The B3 Football Podcast: Signing Day Preview Edition

We chatted about the upcoming signing day and covered Ed Reed as well as some important recruits. We also chatted about Star Wars and...