We haven’t done one of these in quite some time and with a lot of developments happening in various UK Athletic programs, I decided to recap what has happened today.

UK Football:

Kentucky held a media only spring practice. Our contributors Nick Sharp stayed for the practice and wrote a recap of what he saw during the practice and contributor Braxton Howard covered the post-practice pressers with selective coaches and players. Both articles can be found on Big Blue Banter Front page in the UK Football tab.

UK Basketball:

The Big Blue Nation awaits the decision of Kevin Knox. A decision is expected to come in the next day or so. From reports and what we have heard, Knox is truly torn on what to do. I would not be surprised with his decision either way and I don’t have a prediction on what he will do. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander decision still appears to be happening on Monday. Most believe he is gone, but if Knox does decide to return for his sophomore year, I do think Gilgeous-Alexander decision becomes slightly tougher. As for Hamidou Diallo, I have zero information one way or another on what he will do.

UK Baseball:

After beating the in-state rivals Louisville, Kentucky will return to SEC play starting tomorrow with a three-game series at The Cliff against the South Carolina Gamecocks. This is a big series to see if Kentucky can get to 6-6 in SEC play.

TV Info:

Friday 6:30 pm ET on SEC Network + or radio on WLAP-AM 630.

Saturday 6 pm ET on SEC Network or radio on WLAP-AM 630

Sunday 2 pm on ESPNU or radio on WLAP-AM 630

Former UK pitcher James Paxton had an interesting day when a bald eagle landed on him during the National Anthem. Surprisingly enough, Paxton handled it calm, cool and collected. That is impressive with a bald eagle landing on his shoulder.

UK Softball:

After putting the mercy rule on the in-state Louisville Cardinals last night the Wildcats will have a doubleheader with Middle Tennessee State tomorrow night. Due to the inclement weather, the game on Saturday has been moved up to tomorrow. Kentucky fans can watch both games live on SEC Network +, ESPN 3 and the ESPN app starting at 3 pm ET.